Thursday 13 – Week 8

t13-116
Header from samulli

Welcome to the 8th edition of the new T13 and the last one this month…are you all looking forward to March? I know I am! I heard it’s going to be in the 50s this Friday…ahhhh, can’t wait!

Megan wrote “Thirteen things we can do to help the economy“‘, while Janet wrote “a simple needs analysis…

What are you posting about this week?

36 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 8

1. on February 25, 2009
    Nicholas says:

Looks round. Hmmm. I see I’m first to arrive….

Shouts to empty room: My 79 is up! A look at times past.

2. on February 25, 2009
    Malcolm says:

After a self-imposed exile from T13, I am back!

Malcolm’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen 66: TV Guide Covers Feat. Recording Artists

3. on February 25, 2009
    colleen says:

BOGO sale, an Academy Award fantasy, an acceptance speech generator, and a purple beret.

4. on February 25, 2009
    tommie says:

Remembered to do this today! Whew hoo…just some late night organizing.

tommie’s last blog post..Thursday thirteen: things I do before I go to bed

5. on February 25, 2009
    Lori says:

13 things that make you say why?????? Happy TT:)

Lori’s last blog post..TT #88

6. on February 25, 2009
    Michelle says:

Mines up. 13 things that I love about spring mornings. Happy TT to all.

Michelle’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – Mornings In Spring

7. on February 25, 2009
    Carrie says:

Mine is 13 Facts about the game of Rugby. :)

Carrie’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #5

8. on February 25, 2009

Oops. It’s been this sort of week… my first link is to the wrong url! Thanks to those who took the time to find the right post.

Susan Helene Gottfried’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: On a Night Like This

9. on February 25, 2009
    jenn says:

I made some more headers.

jenn’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen ~ Six

10. on February 25, 2009
    julia says:

I’ve only just now realized T13 has been resurrected!! Yay!!

julia’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – 95 – 13 Reasons to Read ShapeShifter: The Demo Tapes Year 1 by Susan Helene Gottfried

11. Pingback: Is it spring yet? | Mom Of 3 Girls

12. on February 26, 2009

Happy TT! My latest is up, a Q&A with an author about his upcoming book.

13. on February 26, 2009
    PopArtDiva says:

I was eating when I started to post so guess what I’m posting about? You’re right – FOOD!

So, grab yer aprons, here are MY 13 FAVORITE RECIPES (with free recipe cards with my own art) OF TINY FOODS (appetizers) from ME, THE DIVA OF TINY FOODS aka PopArtDiva as well as The Martini Diva – just a diva kinda girl!!

Happy TT and Bon Appetit!

14. on February 26, 2009

Thanks to Malcolm for sending me back here. C’mon by and see what treats my iPod has in store (on shuffle).

15. on February 26, 2009
    samulli says:

I’m finally done with my post. 13 etsy finds. As usual a strange combination of stuff. I love etsy. :)

16. on February 26, 2009
    Hootin' Anni says:

I have taken thirteen photos today while I was testing the cellphone camera options. Plus! a bonus #14th photo. LOL

17. on February 26, 2009
    feefifoto says:

Thirteen things I’d rather make than buy.

Wow — that makes me sound like a first class goofball, doesn’t it?

feefifoto’s last blog post..::Snicker::

18. on February 26, 2009

Happy TT! Photographs from on and around a bridge in Melbourne. :)

Eaton Bennett’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – 8th Week of the New TT!

19. on February 26, 2009
    Tricia says:

I 13′d about World Thinking Day and our experience this weekend.

20. on February 26, 2009

Can you please add me as a participant on the side bar I have been in this for a couple of years and so glad you picked up the ball:)

marcia @joyismygoal in TX’s last blog post..Today it will be Thursday Thirty 30 Thirty-Second Chores

21. on February 26, 2009
    kandyblossom says:

Mine is up. Thirteen things I like/love taht start with the letter A.

kandyblossom’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #19…Brought to You by the Letter A

22. on February 26, 2009
    Barbara says:

Mine is up. It’s a little serious this week … 13 facts about bullying.

Barbara’s last blog post..13 Facts about Bullying

23. on February 26, 2009

I like most people were wondering where TT13 went. After a hiatus, I am back :) 13 Random thoughts

24. on February 26, 2009

13 free pieces of software I actually use

On a limb with Claudia’s last blog post..Thursday 13 – Thirteen programs I actually use (and are free!)

25. on February 26, 2009
    Darla says:

13 more castle pictures–are you all getting sick of these?

Darla’s last blog post..TT # 123

26. on February 26, 2009

I’ve been crazy busy this week, so I bring you:

13 SciFi/Fantasy Books I recommend.

27. on February 26, 2009
    Becky68 says:

Happy Thursday everyone (my only day off, everyone else in the world’s almost Friday) My Thirteen is about our family’s cats

Becky68’s last blog post..Thirteen Things About The Cats

28. on February 26, 2009

13 randomly selected Facebook friends of mine! Fascinating, I know! :)

29. on February 26, 2009

Waaahhhhh…. nobody loves me! Is it the title? Did it scare ya’ll off? Buahahahaha…..

Eclectic Witch’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #2 – 13 “Strange” Magickal Ingredients in Ol’ Auntie’s Cupboard

30. on February 26, 2009
    Jersey Girl says:

13 of my favorite mis-heard lyrics.

Jersey Girl’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

31. on February 26, 2009
    Lissa says:

A little late but got my “90%” in.Off to read everyone’s TT’s:)

Lissa’s last blog post..Thursday 13 February 26,2009

32. on February 26, 2009

Finally up with 13 lyricists and lyrics.

aneerietapestry’s last blog post..Thursday 13

33. on March 4, 2009
    Bella Mocha says:

oh! Looking for Thursday 13- Week 9….Am I too early?

I’m never, ever early…whoopee!

My T13 for March 5th is up…’Things I find myself doing to waste time’.

Happy Thursday…for tomorrow!
    Bella :)

Bella Mocha’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen no. 21

34. on March 4, 2009

I am up Thanks so much for adding me to the side bsr –what time do you post?

marcia @joyismygoal in TX’s last blog post..13 things I learned in my photography class

35. Pingback: Thursday Thirteen ~ Beautiful Words « The Old Mason Jar