Thursday 13 – Week 12

t13-01

It’s the 12th edition of the new T13 and man, I’m still waiting for some warmth this spring. The snowdrops have blossomed in my yard…but the temps are still sooooo cold *brrrr*.

Megan will be writing about her favorite beauty care products and Janet shares a list her friend Betsy wrote 11 years ago called: “the DOs and DON’Ts of being friends with Janet“.

What are you posting about this week?

42 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 12

1. on March 25, 2009
    orneryswife says:

My post is on things I miss while dieting. Only 12 more days and I can have some of them!
    tm

orneryswife’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: Things I Miss While Dieting

2. on March 25, 2009
    FickleMinded says:

I posted a quote about the boys!

3. on March 25, 2009
    Nancy says:

I cannot believe how cold it has been up here in Maine — BRRR!!!! Happy T13!

Just a little list on what I am reading right now.

Nancy’s last blog post..Thursday 13 ~ 2

4. on March 25, 2009
    Lori says:

What men shouldnt say…Happy TT:)

Lori’s last blog post..TT #90

5. on March 25, 2009
    Jen says:

This week is my emotional tribute to my childhood home that my parents just sold. Hope everyone has a great week. 13 things I will miss about my childhood home.

Jen’s last blog post..Thursday 13

6. on March 25, 2009
    PopArtDiva says:

This week I’m indulging in a little bittersweet nostalgia and posting 13 of my ART TRIBUTES to ICONS, LEGENDS & HEROES that shaped my world.

PopArtDiva’s last blog post..Heavy Metal Hip Replacement Music – Retro Gets Medical

7. on March 25, 2009
    Nicholas says:

My #81. Thirteen unusual positives.

8. on March 25, 2009
    Lori says:

Lori’s Old School Mix
    TT# 37 . . . “13 Areas In Which I’m Woefully Behind”

Lori’s last blog post..

9. on March 25, 2009

Feeling inspired? I am!

Susan Helene Gottfried’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: Inspiration

10. on March 25, 2009
    Alice Audrey says:

I think I’ve taken enough clues from the kids with this one. http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/t-13-things-to-do-with-your-fingers/ Next week I’ll wing it.

Alice Audrey’s last blog post..T-13: Things to Do With Your Fingers

11. on March 25, 2009

13 movies I enjoy. And not afraid to admit it

Angeleque Ford’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – Movie Edition

12. on March 25, 2009
    colleen says:

After the peepers come the tweeters. I can’t tell if I’m late or early, somewhere in the middle.

Listening to Barack Obama give a press conference reminds me of the first time I heard Led Zeppelin and new that life as I knew it had changed in a good way.

colleen’s last blog post..At Least 13 Peepers

13. Pingback: Nine months later… | Mom Of 3 Girls

14. on March 25, 2009

I’m back this week – with 13 comparisons between working ‘out of the house’ and being home. :)

Deb – Mom of 3 Girls’s last blog post..Nine months later…

15. on March 25, 2009
    Becky68 says:

Hope everyone has had as great a week as I have this week!

Becky68’s last blog post..Thirteen Reasons I’m Happy About My New Work Schedule

16. on March 25, 2009
    Jody W. says:

I just posted 13 (14) Reasons Why Your Book Didn’t Final in the RITA Awards :)

Jody W.’s last blog post..13 Reasons Why Your Book Didn’t Final in the RITAs

17. on March 25, 2009
    YellowRose says:

It’s wedding highlights this week!!!

YellowRose’s last blog post..TT – Wedding Highlights

18. on March 26, 2009

Looking forward to spring break plans…(Up at midnight PST) :D

stephanie (bad mom)’s last blog post..happy happy

19. on March 26, 2009
    Heather says:

In conjunction with National Photography Day Friday…thirteen basic photography tips.

Heather’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen 100: Basic Photography Tips

20. on March 26, 2009
    julia says:

I’ve got my first-ever interview – with Ian Lurie, a ‘For Dummies’ author.

julia’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – 99 – 13 Questions for Ian Lurie, Co-Author of Web Marketing All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies

21. on March 26, 2009
    Hootin' Anni says:

Anybody up for some Easter Candy/Sweet facts? I got ‘em!! Thirteen of ‘em. You’re all invited. See you at my place….

Here’s the permalink to the post itself RIGHT HERE…WALK THIS WAY

22. on March 26, 2009
    Tricia says:

Today is my daughter’s request, The Letter P.

Tricia’s last blog post..Thursday 13 #25 – The Letter P

23. on March 26, 2009
    perpstu says:

Good morning! My post this week is the things I am excited to do on my trip to NYC this summer!

perpstu’s last blog post..TT#33 – New York is My Kind of Town

24. on March 26, 2009
    Carmen says:

My 13 this week is all about the Book Festival I was looking forward to last week. I met some great people, some of which are profiled with their books, and had a great time!

Carmen’s last blog post..Thursday 13: Virginia Festival of the Book Report

25. on March 26, 2009
    dragonpearl says:

My 13 is about my day today. Hopefully it won’t be a bad one.

26. on March 26, 2009
    Brenda ND says:

Come on over. My blog is on animals to watch in spring.

Brenda ND’s last blog post..Animals to Watch in Spring

27. on March 26, 2009

Want some good reasons to indulge in drinking coffee? 13 reasons to drink coffee over at my place. Drop by and grab a cup.

Chameleon@CoffeeBreak’s last blog post..13 Reasons to Drink Coffee

28. on March 26, 2009

General links and info of questionable interest and use.

In other words, more of my usual!

Happy T-13!

Carol @SheLives’s last blog post..13 Useful Links and Other Info

29. on March 26, 2009
    megan says:

Mine are finally up! 13 ways you can be as beautiful as me ;)

megan’s last blog post..Thirteen ways you can be as beautiful as me ;)

30. on March 26, 2009

I’m off to London in less than two weeks!
    Some things I might see in the UK:

it’s a blog eat blog world’s last blog post..Ten Days to LONDON !!!

31. on March 26, 2009
    Lissa says:

Good afternoon:)
    My post is on 13 things I’ve searched for this past week. I’m off to the doctor now #13, but shall be back to read up on your posts, can’t wait to see what everyone has written. I love Thursdays:)

Lissa’s last blog post..Thursday 13 March 26, 2009

32. on March 26, 2009

An interview with fellow TT-er Carmern Shirkey! Happy TT!

All Rileyed Up’s last blog post..The List: Can Perfect Be Put on Paper? by Carmen Shirkey

33. on March 26, 2009

I’m finally up for today! http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.com/2009/03/thursday-thirteen-82.html – come on by and visit!

34. on March 26, 2009
    Rian Fike says:
  35. on March 26, 2009

*whew* finally finished my post –

13 Very Cool Libraries

Celticlibrarian’s last blog post..13 Very Cool Libraries

36. on March 26, 2009
    Ol' Auntie says:

I’m up with my “Not for the Faint of Heart” TT!

37. on March 26, 2009

I finally finished 13 lessons I learned from the A-Team.

aneerietapestry’s last blog post..Thursday 13: A-Team

38. on March 26, 2009
    Jersey Girl says:

13 Great Quotes o fYogi Berra

Jersey Girl’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

39. on March 26, 2009
    Thorne says:

Up late, but up, anyway! Happy TT!

Thorne’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen (#??) Gay Ally Graphics

40. on April 1, 2009
    Bella Mocha says:

Am I too early for April 2nd?

I can’t believe I’m early…I’m never early!

I suppose I might have to post this comment again tomorrow. That’ll serve me right for being early.

Bella :)

happy Thursday…for tomorrow!

Bella Mocha’s last blog post..Just How American Am I Now?

41. on April 1, 2009
    Bella Mocha says:

Oops! I should have said….this is for week 13!

bella

Bella Mocha’s last blog post..Just How American Am I Now?