Thursday 13 – Week 17

T13

Megan’s wedding was just absolutely beautiful, perfect weather, lots of love, good food and great music! She’s off on her honeymoon now, but I thought I’d use one of the shots I took as this week’s header.

28 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 17

1. on April 29, 2009
    storyteller says:

I’m glad all went well! Love the header this week ;–)
    Mine’s up at Small Reflections.
    Hugs and blessings,

storyteller’s last blog post..Thirteen Roses from my Garden

2. on April 29, 2009
    Lori says:

It’s been a while, but I’m back with . . .
    “13 ‘Best Of’ Cds On My Wish List”

Lori’s last blog post..

3. on April 29, 2009

LOVE the header, Janet!

4. on April 29, 2009

What a beautiful bride. Happy to hear it went well. Congrats to the Mr and Mrs.

Adelle Laudan’s last blog post..

5. on April 29, 2009

Mine will be up just after Midnight… It’s my 3rd Thursday Thirteen and is my 13 favorite LOL Cat photos of the past week!

Come visit mine and I’ll try my best to visit yours!

Wife of a Sailor’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday #3- Kitty Litter Cake– and it’s edible!

6. on April 29, 2009
    Bumbles says:

We thought of Megan last weekend while out and about in Boston enjoying the summer-like weather. Lucky bride!

Our post this week is looking for a little input in our Suggestion Box…

Bumbles’s last blog post..ON SPORTS ~ Gotta Support The Team…

7. on April 29, 2009
    Julia Smith says:
  8. on April 29, 2009

She looks so happy! Aren’t most brides happy on their special day. Ahhhhh good times. Happy TT

Pamela Kramer’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Story Time

9. on April 29, 2009
    cajunvegan says:

For my 81st edition, help me name the asshatfucktarddouchebag I work with on my blog.

Happy TT!

cajunvegan’s last blog post..Your Vote May Decide (TT 81)

10. on April 29, 2009
    Clara says:

What a great picture! I love her bare feet. I’m up to ‘F’ in my alphabet theme.

Clara’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – Things That Begin With F

11. on April 29, 2009
    YellowRose says:

So happy for Megan! Great pic!!

I’m up for my first post after a brief break! happy T13!

YellowRose’s last blog post..T13

12. on April 30, 2009
    Carrie says:

I missed the wedding theme last week, so that’s what I went with this week! 13 things about our wedding. :)

Carrie’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #9

13. on April 30, 2009
    Alice Audrey says:

Congrats Megan!!

I did water this week.

Alice Audrey’s last blog post..T13: Western Water

14. on April 30, 2009
    Becky68 says:

Great picture, what a beautiful bride! In the bridal theme I did mine on my own wedding, not too overshadowed by the fact that I’ve been divorced slightly longer than I was married now!

Becky68’s last blog post..Thirteen Things I Remember About My Wedding

15. on April 30, 2009

I copied Janet – #1-13 as they correspond to my life.

16. on April 30, 2009
    Tink says:

It’s been a while, but my #98 is up!
    13 random things I like to share

Happy TT!

Tink’s last blog post..TT #98: random stuff

17. on April 30, 2009

Happy TT! Good list.

18. on April 30, 2009
    faith says:

pb diva, here’s my TT–my thoughts about veganism. I’ll check everyone else’s when I get home from work. :)

faith’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

19. on April 30, 2009
    Brenda ND says:

Megan,
    You look so happy! Kudos! Happy Beginnings and Happy TT!

Brenda ND’s last blog post..Rain, Rain. . . Come again another day!

20. on April 30, 2009
    orneryswife says:

After being missing in action from TT for a few weeks while my blog was “private” I am back with a list of things I did in April. I have missed everyone!
    tm

orneryswife’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: Things About April

21. on April 30, 2009
    colleen says:

Attention seeking grandmother, kazoo lips and Hendrix.

colleen’s last blog post..A 13 Blow by Blow

22. on April 30, 2009
    Krissy says:

Lovely photo! Happy T13!

Krissy’s last blog post..Thursday 13 – edition 5

23. on April 30, 2009
    PopArtDiva says:

Looks like the weather was perfect and the wedding went off without a hitch! Nice photo, beautiful bride!!

I got a little nostalgic about being a kid and posted 13 Things I Did As A Kid that Kids Don’t Do Anymore

24. on April 30, 2009
    Kate says:

I posted and used the beautiful Megan picture for my header. Gorgeous bride!

Kate’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

25. on April 30, 2009

Where in the world are Rose and Bernard?!?–and 12 other random thoughts and links. Stop on by!

26. on April 30, 2009

Memories of my childhood park.

All Rileyed Up’s last blog post..Up for a Park Day?

27. on April 30, 2009
    Cathy says:

Got mine posted pretty late today. It’s a list of 13 actual bumper stickers that I like.

Cathy’s last blog post..Thursday 13: Good Bumper Stickers

28. on April 30, 2009
    Allison says:

Wedding pictures are always beautiful :-) Even mine (not a bad wedding or even a bad vow renewal—but it wasn’t totally your “traditional” wedding :-)).

Here‘s my 13 this week :-D

Allison’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – What I’ve been doing while I’ve been away 4/30/2009