Thursday 13 – Week 39

T13SB

What are you writing about this week?

23 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 39

1. on September 30, 2009
    Orneryswife says:

Wow! I don’t think I have ever been first before!! My list this week is Techno Gizmos I could live without but would rather not. Happy TT!!
    .-= Orneryswife´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen: Techno Gizmos =-.

2. on September 30, 2009
    Heather says:

This week’s topic is on World Card Making Day (this Saturday).

3. on September 30, 2009

A tour around my fictional town once again. I like doing this periodically.
    .-= Susan Helene Gottfried´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen: Around town =-.

4. on September 30, 2009
    Julia Smith says:

Hey – LOVE the Sirius Black wanted poster.

It’s my favorite time of year…
    .-= Julia Smith´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – 126 – 13 Ways Fall Emerges =-.

5. on September 30, 2009
    Alice Audrey says:

You request, I provide.

6. on September 30, 2009
    Bumbles says:

We’re introducing you to some real winners…
    .-= Bumbles´s last blog ..ON BLOGGING ~ Award Winning… =-.

7. on September 30, 2009
    colleen says:

#2 will make your cures, #8 is left intentionally blank, and don’t watch #10 while operating machinery and a keyboard.
    .-= colleen´s last blog ..The Thirteen Thursday Up Date =-.

8. on September 30, 2009

TT #43: When Spell Checker Fails
    .-= The Not-so-deep Thoughts´s last blog ..TT #43: When Spell Checker Fails =-.

9. on October 1, 2009

13 banned or challenged books that I have read for Banned Books Week.

10. on October 1, 2009
    Darla says:

Pictures again here. This time from Italy.
    .-= Darla´s last blog ..TT #134 =-.

11. on October 1, 2009
    sherilee says:

I wrote a poem for my 13-year-old (birthday boy!) based on Wallace Stevens’ 13 Ways of Looking at a Blackbird.
    .-= sherilee´s last blog ..Thursday 13: I have a teenager! =-.

12. on October 1, 2009
    Chelle says:

Thirteen Things to LOve about October. Happy Thirteening, everyone!
    .-= Chelle´s last blog .. =-.

13. on October 1, 2009

ugh…
    .-= Emily/Randomability´s last blog ..Thursday 13: Done & to Do =-.

14. on October 1, 2009
    Starrlight says:

Mine is up! 13 examples of the Byronic Hero =)
    .-= Starrlight´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – Mad, Bad, And Dangerous To Know =-.

15. on October 1, 2009
    Christie says:

Hello! My TT is up, and is dedicated to all the things I love about fall!

.-= Christie´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – Autumn Edition =-.

16. on October 1, 2009
    PopArtDiva says:

It’s that time of year – woohoo – Halloween is coming so I’ve posted 13 Things I love about Halloween
    .-= PopArtDiva´s last blog .."FLOOZY" HAS MORE STYLE THAN "HO" =-.

17. Pingback: So inspired!

18. on October 1, 2009

Mine’s up! So inspired!
    .-= Devilish Southern Belle´s last blog ..So inspired! =-.

19. on October 1, 2009
    godlessgirl says:

I found an awesome list of some wackadoozoo books that really existed! Happy TT everyone!
    .-= godlessgirl´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen #2: Terrible Book Titles =-.

20. on October 1, 2009
    Tina says:

I blogged about fall today… can’t wait to catchup on everyone else
    .-= Tina´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen =-.

21. on October 1, 2009
    Cheryl B. says:

I stopped by your blog to verify that you were still hosting your Thursday “theme day”.

In case you aren’t sure why I would do that, please first go here: http://thehousethatlovebuilt.xanga.com/712911712/today–/

and then read this one:

I see that you still are, so I shall leave it on the lists :-D

THANKS!!!
    Cheryl B.
    .-= Cheryl B.´s last blog ..Boo and the Gatorade bottle =-.

22. on October 1, 2009

Hey everyone!
    Its up …. its LATE but its up :)
    Enjoy!
    .-= J-Dawg’s Realm´s last blog ..Thursday 13 – 10/01/09 =-.

23. on October 1, 2009
    Tina Kubala says:

It’s Banned Book Week so I’ve listed books I love that are frequently challenged or banned. Pick one to read, you won’t be disappointed.
    .-= Tina Kubala´s last blog ..Banned Books From My Beloved Book List =-.