Thursday 13 – Week 43

T13

This week Megan might talk about her trip and Janet shares 13 things that are on her mind. What are you writing about this week?

32 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 43

1. on October 28, 2009

This week we’re talking about vampire films….
    .-= Celticlibrarian´s last blog ..13 Films with Vampires =-.

2. on October 28, 2009
  3. on October 28, 2009
    Tracie says:

Happy Thursday on Wednesday y’all!! :)
    .-= Tracie´s last blog ..-Thursday Thirteen #4 =-.

4. on October 28, 2009
    YellowRose says:

Happy T13, my snapshot for this month is up!
    .-= YellowRose´s last blog ..T13 =-.

5. on October 28, 2009
    Ann Bruce says:

TT #46: Halloween for the Anti-Social
    .-= Ann Bruce´s last blog ..TT #46: Halloween for the Anti-Social =-.

6. on October 28, 2009
    Julia Smith says:

Halloween costumes I’d love to wear.
    .-= Julia Smith´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – 130 – 13 Costumes I’d Love to Wear For Halloween =-.

7. on October 28, 2009
    PopArtDiva says:

Okay, I LOVE HALLOWEEN so I hunted down these fun places to make your Halloween more fun: THIRTEEN FUN HALLOWEEN WEB RESOURCES

Happy Boo Day to all my TT friends!
    .-= PopArtDiva´s last blog ..THIRTEEN FUN HALLOWEEN RESOURCES TO SPOOK UP THIS SATURDAY =-.

8. on October 28, 2009
    Bumbles says:

We’re celebrating one year of playing along with Thursday 13 by sharing a collection of our favorite T-13 posts…
    .-= Bumbles´s last blog ..ON FUN ~ Best of The Bumbles… =-.

9. on October 28, 2009
    Heather says:

We’re off to the apple orchard this week…
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen 131: Eplegaarden =-.

10. on October 28, 2009
    Sarah says:

First time to be here. I’m glad. Thanks for hosting.
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Word-Filled Wednesday =-.

11. on October 28, 2009
    colleen says:

Carving poetry in soap. A bag monster made of a year’s worth of plastic bags and a better than popping bubble wrap game.
    .-= colleen´s last blog ..13: Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble =-.

12. on October 29, 2009
    Hazel says:

I filled my cauldron with spooky poetry from 13 literary greats.
    .-= Hazel´s last blog ..My haunted brain =-.

13. on October 29, 2009
    chubskulit says:

Oh no, I have been commenting on last week’s entries lol.. I did not pay attention to the date..

I love the photo you have posted!

Here is my first Thursday Thirteen
    .-= chubskulit´s last blog ..Give thanks… =-.

14. on October 29, 2009
    Mommy Eds says:

This is my very first entry! Advanced happy Halloween everyone! :)

15. on October 29, 2009
    becky68 says:

Running behind tonight, scary books I’ve read & love for Halloween
    .-= becky68´s last blog ..13 Scary Stories =-.

16. on October 29, 2009
    Susan says:

Yay for Thurdsay 13–or Donnerstag Dreizehn as we say in Germany.
    .-= Susan´s last blog ..Donnerstag Dreizehn =-.

17. on October 29, 2009
    Celtic Angel says:

This week I’m looking at 13 things I’d rather be doing.

18. on October 29, 2009
    Joy says:

My Thursday 13 this week is dedicated to all of the things I am excited about it with National Novel Writing Month just a few days away!! :) So EXCITED!!!!!
    .-= Joy´s last blog ..Thursday 13 – Novel Writing Here I Come!!! =-.

19. on October 29, 2009
    Sue St Clair says:

Happy TT I just started playing again after taking a break from blogging for several months. Happy to be playing along again with a new blog :)

20. on October 29, 2009

Now that’s it’s finally Thursday here… Not quite as busy as last week.
    .-= Emily/Randomability´s last blog ..Thursday 13: More IL towns =-.

21. on October 29, 2009
    Barbara says:

Mine is 13 of our favourite meals.
    Have a great Thursday everyone.
    .-= Barbara´s last blog .. =-.

22. on October 29, 2009

Our very first Thursday Thirteen! Scary movies for Halloween.
    .-= Raymond and Busby´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen-Edition 1 =-.

23. on October 29, 2009
    Chelle says:

Thirteen Favorite Memories of Halloweens past. Happy Thirteeening!
    .-= Chelle´s last blog .. =-.

24. on October 29, 2009
    sherilee says:

Come over and say happy birthday to me! I posted on what I enjoy about getting older…
    .-= sherilee´s last blog ..Thursday 13: 13 Things I enjoy about getting older =-.

25. on October 29, 2009
    Darla says:

More pictures–this time from Prague.
    .-= Darla´s last blog ..TT #135 =-.

26. on October 29, 2009

It’s taken me a while to get today’s ’13′ created & shared … (dunno why so many things went wrong) but it’s finally ‘up’ and I’ll be visiting after I take my rather impatient lab Molly for a walk ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,
    .-= Happily Retired Gal´s last blog ..Oregon Sky Views from my Sister =-.

27. on October 29, 2009

Its been awhile since I posted…..I hope it makes you..smile, laugh, enjoy!
    .-= My Expressions´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen~Fantasies that I would like to fullfill! =-.

28. on October 29, 2009
    Christie says:

Please stop by my blog to check out my 13 favorite scary movies!

Happy Halloween, all!
    .-= Christie´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen : Scary Movie Edition =-.

29. on October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I must have been feeling cynical today. I wrote about thirteen of my pet peeves!
    .-= Dancing in the Morning Sun´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen #8 =-.

30. on October 29, 2009
    Noelle says:

I’m back after a while of not doing TT! This week, I did 13 of my favorite candies.
    .-= Noelle´s last blog ..Thursday 13 7 =-.

31. on October 29, 2009
    Julie says:

This week i want to talk about what I would like to accomplish by the end of the year.
    .-= Julie´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen: The Snapple Facts =-.

32. on November 3, 2009
    debbie says:

This is such a fun idea! I love checking everyone’s lists out.
    .-= debbie´s last blog ..Great Moments in Waiting Rooms =-.