Thursday 13 – Week 93

T13

Welcome to all newcomers and welcome back to those who play regularly! What are you all writing about this week? And to those who celebrate, Happy Halloween!

14 comments on “Thursday 13 – Week 93

1. on October 27, 2010
    Deb says:

Good timing, I was just about to run out the door. I was supposed to be writing something on Halloween, but it ended up as 13 reasons I didn’t get the post written ;)
    .-= Deb´s last blog ..13 Reasons I didnt get this post written. =-.

2. on October 27, 2010
    Rachael says:

My post this week makes me crack up. Am I alone? Possibly. Come join Team Edward or Team Jacob…

3. on October 27, 2010
    colleen says:

How do you boo? Fine, thank you. Dracula for president and more.
    .-= colleen´s last blog ..13: Drumming up Some Blog Business =-.

4. on October 27, 2010
    Comedy Plus says:

I’m not into Halloween, so I did the top 13 actors and actresses of all time.

Happy Thursday Thirteen everyone. :)
    .-= Comedy Plus´s last blog ..Thursday 13 Week 93 =-.

5. on October 28, 2010

I am into Halloween, so I did a list of my 13 favorite things about a paranormal writer’s top holiday (besides Christmas, that is.)
    .-= Caridad Pineiro´s last blog ..Wicked Wednesday Wicked Fun =-.

6. on October 28, 2010

My first time doing the 13 in ages! 13 Famous Movie Quotes.
    .-= Cindy Swanson´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen Flashback: 13 Great Movie Quotes =-.

7. on October 28, 2010
    sandy says:

what is this glowing orb I see before me – quite the fetching greeter!!
    .-= sandy´s last blog ..13 Collective nouns I love Thursday 13 =-.

8. on October 28, 2010
    {S.T.U.F.F.} says:

My take on the Halloween theme.

Funny and FUNNIER

9. on October 28, 2010

No Halloween one for me…
    .-= Emily/Randomability´s last blog ..Thursday 13: 13 sleep friends =-.

10. on October 28, 2010

*smacks forehead*

Totally didn’t think of doing a Halloween-theme T13!
    .-= A Redhead Named Sam´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen 2 =-.

11. on October 28, 2010
    Barbara says:

Mine is up. 13 things to put on your Christmas shopping list.
    I’m looking forward to checking out everyone else’s list.
    .-= Barbara´s last blog ..Thirteen things you need to put on your Christmas list =-.

12. Pingback: Thirteen Places to #WTFAmI « @iKrissi

13. on October 28, 2010
    Noelle says:

Because it’s almost halloween, and it’s national chocolate day, I made a list of 13 of my favorite chocolate candies. Cheers!
    .-= Noelle´s last blog ..Thursday 13 20 =-.

14. on October 28, 2010
    Chrissy says:

Argg I actually posted before 12 am :( Post about scents and memories
    .-= Chrissy´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen- The Smelly Edition =-.