Thursday 13!

T13

Welcome to all newcomers and welcome back to those who play regularly! What are you all writing about this week?

14 comments on “Thursday 13!

1. on July 27, 2011
    colleen says:

I’m not sure Mister Linky worked. I have a path in my post too. Walk this way.
    .-= colleen´s last blog ..13 Degrees of Thursday =-.

2. on July 27, 2011

Thanks for hosting. I’m sharing the art and sweets of the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony. Happy Thursday to all.
    .-= Joy @ Joy of Desserts´s last blog ..WW Linky: Okashi (Sweets) for Japanese Tea Ceremony =-.

3. Pingback: Thursday Thirteen « Scrambled, Not Fried

4. on July 27, 2011
    Alice Audrey says:

This week I’ve got some pictures you really ought to see.
    .-= Alice Audrey´s last blog ..13 Pictures of Espanola =-.

5. on July 27, 2011
    Rachel says:

Cupcakes!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – Cupcakes! =-.

6. on July 28, 2011

Daydreaming about doing some home redecorating with 13 Beautiful Bedrooms! Stop by and say hello!

Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life
    .-= Cindy Swanson´s last blog ..Thursday 13: Beautiful Bedrooms =-.

7. on July 28, 2011
    JO says:

It’s been a long time since I last participated in T13… please do stop by my blog to check out my 13 shots of the Snowbirds in action!

Happy T13!
    .-= JO´s last blog ..Snowbirds at different angles =-.

8. on July 28, 2011
    sandy says:

How very inviting this scene- I beg you take me there.. Thanks as always for hosting hospitality and making me feel so welcome sk
    .-= sandy´s last blog ..Thursday 13- randoms thoughts =-.

9. on July 28, 2011
    LJ says:

Posted on my Blogger this week, due to Livejournal being down because of a nasty DDoS attack. I was hoping it would be up, but alas. Anyway, thirteen things on my laptop desk!

10. on July 28, 2011
    Maribeth says:

On weight loss.
    .-= Maribeth´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen =-.

11. on July 28, 2011
    Charity says:

Thank you for hosting! Can’t wait to catch up on the blogs that I missed the last couple weeks! Time to lay catch up.
    .-= Charity´s last blog ..~TT~ Summer Picnics =-.

12. on July 28, 2011

This week I’ve got 13 Reasons I Love Western New York!
    .-= Cassandra Carr´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen – 7/28/11 =-.

13. Pingback: Giada is 13 weeks old today! (THURSDAY 13) | From Cristin To Mommy

14. on July 28, 2011

thanks for the linky
    this is my first time participating and i am sharing 13 things about Giada becaus she is 13 weeks old today! there are also pics and a video
    looking forward to next week!!
    .-= From Cristin To Mommy´s last blog ..Giada is 13 weeks old today! (THURSDAY 13) =-.